"Missatge" Red wine

"Missatge" Red wine

Regular price
Sale price
Regular price
Sold out
Unit price
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.


Red wine made using traditional varieties such as Tempranillo and Monastrell. Cultivating the vines, planted in glass in clay-calcareous and sandy loam soils, traditionally in rainfed fields located at 550m above sea level in the municipality of Moixent. After a manual harvest and a total destemming of the bunches, they proceed to a fermentative maceration in concrete tanks and at a controlled temperature with native yeasts. After finishing the fermentative maceration, 75% of the wine is aged for 10 months in concrete tanks, while the remaining 25% is aged in French and American oak barrels. This wine has the peculiarity that a space has been left on the labeling to be able to leave a message (as its name indicates) to whoever you want, in addition to being accompanied by a permanent marker.


Wine that has a clean ruby red tone, medium robe and dense tears. At the beginning of the olfactory phase it is very subtle in the aromas, requiring a time of oxygenation in the glass or in a decanter to begin to show the red and black fruit and the spicy and balsamic notes. In the mouth we can appreciate an intense attack giving way to a sweet but balanced finish.


It is an ideal wine to accompany cured meats, cheeses, rice dishes, stews, soft meats or appetizers.


The ideal temperature to be consumed is between 14 and 16ºC.


80% Tempranillo, 20% Monastrell