Sant Pere Red

Sant Pere Red

Regular price
€5,50
Sale price
€5,50
Regular price
Sold out
Unit price
per 
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.

    

Wine made from the Monastrell and Tempranillo varieties, planted in plots of clay-calcareous soils at an altitude of around 350m. The grapes are harvested manually and once they have been completely destemmed, fermentation takes place in concrete tanks with native yeasts. Subsequently, it is aged for 10 months in concrete tanks around 80% of the content, while the remaining 20% is aged in French oak barrels for the same time. The artisanal elaboration is taken care of in detail, which lasts throughout the years.

TASTING

Purple-red in color and a layer of measured intensity, it has hints of red fruit and spices in its aromas. A wine rich in nuances and very tasty on the palate, unctuous and with a well-integrated acid point. We appreciate fresh and ripe red fruits on the palate, with a medium aftertaste.

PAIRING

It is an ideal wine to accompany cold cuts, cheeses, rice, meats or tapas.

TEMPERATURE

Its consumption is recommended at a temperature between 15 and 16ºC.

VARIETIES

70% Monastrell, 30% Tempranillo

GRADUATION

13,5%